Kore Original THC-Free Gummies
Did you know the CBD gummy market is growing, providing an influx of options than ever before, to address each enthusiast’s most specific personal needs? Well, now you do. In fact, one thing you may be noticing is how there are a lot of THC-free CBD gummies entering this industry. But, those users who are relatively new to the idea of hemp may not be sure what “THC-Free CBD” means, why it matters, and what difference it makes from other types of hemp extracts that go into traditional gummy formulas.
So, rather than leave you in total suspense, let’s take a closer look at CBD gummies that are THC-free. We’ll help you discover their advantages, drawbacks, and why some people may find that they’re the perfect addition to their daily routines.
What Exactly is THC?
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is one of over 100 cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. While it’s the dominant cannabinoid in marijuana, it exists in only trace levels in hemp. THC is the compound responsible for the high associated with marijuana, but due to being incredibly found in just trace amounts within hemp, there’s essentially no high.
Tetrahydrocannabinol’s psychoactive effects are well-known and highly sought-after. But, products labeled as “CBD gummies” that do contain the naturally occurring concentration of THC found in hemp will not get you high, no matter how much you take. Note that as long as a gummy contains a maximum of 0.3% THC, it is considered legal.
Are All CBD Gummies THC-Free?
Here’s where things get a little confusing. A product labeled as “CBD gummies” can mean gummies infused with one of three types of hemp extracts:
- CBD isolate is 100% isolated, purified cannabidiol (CBD), meaning it contains no other hemp compounds.
- Full spectrum contains every naturally occurring compound in hemp, including the trace amount of THC (up to 0.3%) that exists in the flowers – plus other cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and phytonutrients.
- Broad spectrum is exactly like full spectrum, only the ‘THC’ has been removed and all other compounds are left intact.
Why Do Some People Avoid THC?
Even though, once again, the trace amount of THC in many CBD gummy formulas is non-intoxicating, and perfectly legal, you do have people out there who need to abstain from gummies that contain that tiny amount of tetrahydrocannabinol due to these following reasons below.
- Religious Reasons: Some people follow religious practices that consider even the trace amount of THC in hemp to be against their beliefs, due to its intoxicating nature. So, even though CBD gummies that contain a little THC aren’t intoxicating, they still introduce a forbidden substance into the body that should be avoided.
- Professional Reasons: While it’s incredibly rare, there’s a tiny chance that consuming a CBD gummy that contains 0.3% THC can interfere with a drug test result. Again, it’s extremely uncommon, but it’s often worth the peace of mind to avoid it altogether, especially if the user is drug-tested frequently.
- Personal Reasons: Some people have completely justified personal reasons for avoiding any amount of THC. For instance, if they’re recently sober, they may see that trace amount of THC as a gateway to getting them back into taking an intoxicating substance, even though it’s not causing intoxication.
- They Want Pure CBD: CBD isolate, which is one of the two THC-free types of extracts we discussed earlier, has unique advantages. Basically, because it’s pure cannabidiol, it offers an extremely concentrated dose of the cannabinoid per milligram compared to broad and full spectrum extracts. If you found that pure CBD gives you the relief you’re looking for, a CBD isolate gummy will give you as much pure CBD as is possible.
Does THC-Free CBD Have Any Drawbacks?
Ultimately, you’re not gonna have a disappointing CBD experience if the product is lacking any THC. It’s true that consuming all of the compounds in hemp together does offer a synergistic phenomenon known as the entourage effect, which can boost your body’s ability to utilize the compounds in hemp as effectively as possible. But, that doesn’t mean that without THC, you’re not going to get a powerful serving of CBD’s potential benefits.
How to Know You Have CBD Gummies No THC
Fortunately, CBD gummies that are free of THC are almost always labeled as such. You’ll either see something on the package that says “THC-free,” “broad spectrum” or “CBD isolate” that tells you everything you need to know. You can also look at the ingredients if you’re still unclear, as the ingredients list usually does specify what type of extract is used. Of course, you can always contact the company through their website if you’re still having a hard time finding this information.
Are There THC-Free CBD Gummies for Sleep?
A lot of people opt for CBD sleep gummies, which combine cannabidiol with natural sleep aids such as melatonin or valerian root. Good news is, there are THC-free CBD sleep gummies on the market that you can find pretty easily, which are ideal for nighttime to help you feel more at ease as you lay your head on your pillow each night. Still, before using them for sleep related purposes, best to speak with your doctor and even a sleep specialist first.
CBD Gummies without THC – Widely Available and Highly Effective!
Whether you’re avoiding THC for professional/personal/religious reasons, or simply searching for a higher concentration of CBD with each bite, the good news is that THC-free gummies are abundantly available on the hemp market, in all kinds of formulations, flavors, milligram strengths and more, to give you the highly effective hemp routine you’re looking for on your terms.
Kore CBD gummies made with CBD isolate– 100% free of THC any all other naturally occurring compounds in the hemp plant. We’re proud to offer naturally formulated, organically derived CBD isolate gummies that taste as good as they feel, available in a variety of mouthwatering flavors while boasting a total of 105 milligrams per 7-count resealable pouch. Lab-tested and made fresh, they offer everything you could want out of a solid, effective daily hemp regimen for pure bliss.
Cultivating ease of mind with our 100% TLC, cruelty-free, and an effective line-up of unparalleled CBD gummies with no THC is where it’s at!